CASA DE LA CLAVERIA

CASA DE LA CLAVERIA

House attached to the convent of San Benito, where he lived Clavero, member of the Military Order of Alcántara responsible for the safekeeping of keys lay convent and file.

This dignity was assigned the task of the Claveria, 9,530 acres of pasture, which brought great income, so that the position of the tooth was much coveted. In 1576, as indicated by the inscription on the facade was by the trio of Claveria to buy this home. Some of the Masters of Alcantara agreed to maestrazgo through Claveria, as Frey Don Alonso de Monroy.

Address: Regimiento Argel Street, 31
Town: Alcántara
Country: España
icon

Share

Weather

Unknown

3°C

Alcántara

Unknown

Humidity: 100%

Wind: 3.22 km/h

  • 17 Mar 2016

    Sunny 18°C 3°C

  • 18 Mar 2016

    PM Light Rain 13°C 6°C

Google Play QR

Google Play QR

App Store QR

App Store QR